You guys always treat us like royalty. I am serious. I have zero complaints etc with Talty. I love working with you guys. You seriously bend over backward to do whatever we need, and are super accommodating, fast, innovative and aside from all that, just good people.
Remote Deposition Services near San Jose
The process of litigation involves a number of important elements, one of which is legal deposition in San Jose. When witnesses are spread out across the country or the world, remote deposition takes the forefront. The team at Talty Court Reporters is happy to offer remote deposition services in order to record important testimony from a distant location.
Remote Deposition Technology
Thanks to modern technology, it is possible to receive a sworn statement from a remote location before a trial begins. Today, remote depositions can be conducted via teleconference or video conference, and they enjoy higher levels of privacy and security than ever before. Read on for an up-close look at remote deposition technology.
- Teleconference – Teleconferencing tends to be a popular choice for remote depositions because it is a cost-effective option. The professionals at Talty Court Reporters can even offer live depositions, which allow you to add or remove participants at will. This type of deposition is also convenient in that it can save a substantial amount of money in travel costs.
- Video– If there is a document in question that must be looked at, you may want to consider video imaging technology for your remote deposition. This will allow all participants to be able to see each other as well as the exhibits being examined. It can also be more engaging when introduced to a live courtroom, as it does a better job of establishing the presence of remote parties.
- Privacy and Security – Security is always of the utmost importance when it comes to remote depositions, and today’s technology has produced a few solutions. Today’s teleconferencing and video conferencing applications come with private chat options so that you can communicate with an attorney in solitude.
Why Choose Talty Court Reporters?
Not all court reporters are equally qualified, and the team at Talty Court Reporters is proud to boast more than half a century of experience and professionalism. Our team of experts is happy to offer the cutting-edge technology it takes to set the stage for a seamless, effective, and productive remote deposition. Remote depositions can be tricky if you do not have the experience and technology you need; fortunately, our team has both.
If you are interested in learning more about Talty Court Reporters’ remote deposition services near San Jose, please do not hesitate to give us a call at (408) 244-1900. We are proud to specialize in court reporting, notary services, and document depository.
Why Choose Us?
- Over 50 Years’ Experience
- Largest Independently Owned & Operated Agency
- Advanced Technology
- Deluxe Conference Rooms
- Stringent Quality Control
- Affordable Rates
- Nationwide Locations